CeraTex® 3120W Wire Inserted Ceramic Fiber Tape, is a narrow woven fabric manufactured from high temperature alumino-silicate based ceramic fiber reinforced with high temperature fiberglass. This tape is reinforced with high temperature stainless steel wire. The product is white and odorless, suitable for high temperature applications up to 2300°F.
Main Characteristics and Properties
- Low thermal conductivity, low heat storage, high temperature stable, thermal shock resistant
- Fire and flame proof
- Chemical resistant, compatible with most corrosive chemicals, commonly used acid and alkali (exceptions are hydrofluoric, phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalies)
- Lightweight, woven texture with excellent handling strength,
Working Temperature : 1,800 °F. for Continuous Use, 2300 °F Maximum
Specific Heat (@2000°F): 0.27 Btu/lb °F
- Safety and protective insulation covers, strip curtains, door seals;
- Insulation wrapping material for cable, wire, pipe, exhaust, etc;
- Gaskets, tadpole gasket and other high temperature insulation seal.