CeraTex® 3120G Ceramic Fiber Tape Standard Style is a narrow woven fabric manufactured from high temperature alumino-silicate based ceramic fiber reinforced with high temperature fiberglass. The product is white and odorless, suitable for high temperature applications up to 2300°F.
- Low thermal conductivity, low heat storage, high temperature stable, thermal shock resistant
- Fire and flame proof
- Chemical resistant, compatible with most corrosive chemicals, commonly used acid and alkali (exceptions are hydrofluoric, phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalies)
- Lightweight, woven texture with excellent handling strength,
Working Temperature : 1,800 °F. for Continuous Use, 2300 °F Maximum
Specific Heat (@2000°F): 0.27 Btu/lb °F
- Safety and protective insulation covers, strip curtains, door seals;
- Insulation wrapping material for cable, wire, pipe, exhaust, etc;
- Gaskets, tadpole gasket and other high temperature insulation seal.