CeraTex® 3120D Ceramic Fiber Drop Warp Tape is a narrow woven fabric manufactured from high temperature alumino-silicate based ceramic fiber reinforced with high temperature fiberglass. The tape middle portion warp strands are dropped for bolt inserting purpose. The product is white and odorless, suitable for high temperature applications up to 2300°F.
Main Characteristics and Properties
- Low thermal conductivity, low heat storage, high temperature stable, thermal shock resistant
- Fire and flame proof
- Chemical resistant, compatible with most corrosive chemicals, commonly used acid and alkali (exceptions are hydrofluoric, phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalies)
- Lightweight, woven texture with excellent handling strength,
Working Temperature : 1,800 °F. for Continuous Use, 2300 °F Maximum
Specific Heat (@2000°F): 0.27 Btu/lb °F
- Safety and protective insulation covers, strip curtains, door seals;
- Insulation wrapping material for cable, wire, pipe, exhaust, etc;
- Gaskets, tadpole gasket and other high temperature insulation seal.